Innovative solutions to Herpes from Dr Christine Buehler
When herpes was first detected in the 460 BCE it was known by the name Hippocrates. The word herpes was derived from Greek which means “creeping characteristics”. It was perhaps due to the fact that the disease spreads all over the body once it enters through a specific point. The disease has been mentioned in almost all the medical and non medical literature since then. Innumerable attempts have been made by all branches of medicine all over the world for eliminating this disease. For some time it seemed to produce results, only to make the patients relapse into worst conditions.
Dr. Christine Buehler has been actively involved in researching on finding home remedies for herpes over many years. She has ventured into those critical aspects of understanding the disease for which there seemed to be no attempt made by the medical experts so far. Some of the highlights of her work are presented here.
- The first step for finding an effective solution to any disease is to understand the patient physiology. This is especially true with respect to some deadly disease like herpes. It is due to the fact that every patient has a unique body composition which behaves in unique ways and it is different from others. Of course there are certain common characteristics among people which can be addressed in common, while keeping the uniqueness of physiological features of some people in perspective. This helps in finding a more customized solution to the disease rather than trying to inject a common medicine to everyone who has “jaundice”.
- Once she was able to identify the unique physiological features of the affected people and categorize them into groups, she could start analyzing the effects of herpes on them. The study was painful and took many hours of in depth research on people. However she was able to arrive at the desired point from where solution was visible.
- Her next step was to focus on stopping the disease from spreading to the other parts of the body from where it originated. That meant she had to find methods that could build a “wall” around the cells and tissues of the affected regions. This was perhaps the most challenging part as she took the help of only non invasive methods rather than putting the chemical and synthetic drugs prescribed by medical science into action. After several trial and error she was able to successfully build this wall of immunity around the herpes infected cells and tissues. It ensured that the further course of natural treatment could be concentrated to limited areas.
- As you are aware, the human body is home to many negative antibody and autoimmune elements. They act against your own body when it is attacked by an external infection or disease. Similar elements were discovered by her when she started her research into elimination of herpes. Soon she started a new research on how to disconnect the link between these elements and the disease causing virus. Once the step was successfully realized; she was able to focus on the next step of eliminating the herpes virus from the body.
Practical Solutions to Complex Problems
- Her innovative thinking methods had always simplified getting solutions to most complex problems during her education and practicing years also. This was no different. The challenge was specifically tough due to the nature of the herpes disease virus. When they are treated with a specific type of medicine to which they are new, they quickly beat a retreat and hide in the ganglion region of the human body. There they get conditioned to the medicine and its effects on them. Once the effects of specific medicines seem to wear out, they relapse once again. This time they are immune to all the previous types of medications which have been tried on them. So the doctor will have to find newer methods of cure which takes time and effort. By that time the patient would have reached the critical stages of the symptoms.
- This is exactly where Buehler started her inventive research where the medical field seemed to have given up. Once she picked up pace of her research work, she was able to find many critical clues which were left unseen by the earlier “experts’ who conducted researches on it. After sometime she was able to find an effective method that cut the supply lines of vital elements to the growth and expansion of the herpes virus. This was something which came to be known as “innovative” in herpes cure.
- After achieving success in this step she was able to find her way to the complete elimination of herpes virus from the human body effectively. Once you start using the book you may find the same results which she discovered with years of struggle and research works.